Here at Pennine Vets we are passionate about promoting preventative healthcare for pets. With this in mind we are pleased to be able to offer our registered clients a free cat blood pressure and health check with one of our veterinary nurses throughout this October.
Your cat could have high blood pressure without showing any obvious signs.
Have you noticed any of these symptoms in your cat?
- Drinking more than usual?
- Eating less than usual?
- Is your cat stiff or having difficulty jumping?
- Have they lost any weight?
- Have you seen any lumps and bumps?
- Are they toileting in the house?
- Are they less sociable than normal?
- Are they less active than normal?
- Do they seem disorientated or unbalanced?
Our veterinary nurses
Here at Pennine Vets we have a fantastic team of registered veterinary nurses which have many years of experience. They are dedicated to keeping your pets fit and healthy and offer a variety of regular nurse clinics.